Done For You Gardens
We take the guesswork out of growing your own food by offering you fully installed, low maintenance, organic garden packages to give you piece of mind so you can continue living a more happy and healthy lifestyle.
We’ve put together our most popular landscape features, so all you have to do is choose what foods you want us to grow for you.
How to order
- Choose your desired package and pay in full to save 10% or make a 50% deposit and pay the remaining upon completion.
- Review your cart,choose your payment method (paypal or direct deposit) and complete the billing details on the check-out page.
- You will receive a call from us shortly after to confirm your favourite fruit tree/s & ‘in season’ vegetable garden plan. We will also go over any details you need to know before we book in a time for a site visit.
- Organic Motion will visit you for an on-site consultation.
- Your garden package is installed.
- A final invoice for remaining 50% is sent to you (if not paid in full).
- You will receive a follow up support phone call to check that everything has met your expectations.
- Continual maintenance for guaranteed productivity (optional).
Some people like to customise their edible gardens, so we have created a list of possible options. Feel free to customise your package by adding anything from our Products.
At Organic Motion we love the ‘done for you’ garden packages and you'll love the customisable plant options to suit your tastes. As experienced gardeners we know there are thousands of plants to choose from, so we’ve put together a short list of the everyday favourites best suited to this climate. To make it easy, One of our garden designers can help you choose.
Heres your list of plants to choose from:
peanut butter fruit
Culinary and medicinal herbs
Vegetables (season dependant)
asian greens (pakchoy, bokchoy, chinese broccoli)
asian salad greens