Permaculture is a design science with the prime directive of taking responsibility for our own existence and that of our children. It connects people with nature, to work
This course covers the 72 hour intensive nationally recognised curriculum plus many practical workshops to embody the theory of the lecture based and creative process sessions. A diverse team of local teachers will be presenting various subjects and workshops throughout this course.
– All meals; nutritious vegetarian feasts 5x a day
– Tours of inspiring landscapes demonstration permaculture in action
– Designers pack (tools & guides to get designing)
– Camping at the venue at Cairns Hinterland Steiner School in Kuranda, Far North QLD.
– Take home printed resources & electronic resources on a USB.
– (optional attendance) to evening talks with special guests & films
Important informationCourse information
September 16 (Sunday) 3:30 pm - October 2 (Tuesday) 10:30 am
Cairns Hinterland Steiner School
46 Boyles Rd
Ticket Section Title
Permaculture Design Course
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!